For decades, professional peels have been the treatment of choice for smoothing away signs of ageing and have had to be applied by a medical or professional skin therapist… Now this light peel is available to you for use at home.
What is Rapid Reveal Peel?
It’s a maximum strength exfoliant that delivers powerful results with no downtime! A light peel with also the highest strength exfoliant available in the Dermalogica line. This at-home peel helps to uncover brighter, healthier skin in just a few minutes each week.
Why do we need it?
As we age, we begin to lose natural radiance and resilience because our cell turnover and renewal rates start to slow down. In younger and middle-aged adults, it takes approximately 20 days for a cell to turn over. In older adults, it can take more than 30 days.
The combination of dull dead skin cells that cling to our skin’s surface, along with collagen and elastin degradation and environmental damage, can lead to a lack lustre complexion – as well as uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles.
• A kick start for cell turnover and renewal to reveal newer, firmer skin.
• Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Helps even skin tone.
• Brightens for a more radiant complexion.
• Phytoactive Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Lactic Acid remove dulling surface debris and stimulate cell renewal without causing dehydrating.
• Australian Caviar Lime Extract smoothes and brightens skin.
• Phytic Acid from Rice Bran increases cell turnover while brightening skin.
• Fermented plant enzymes help resurface and accelerate cell turnover.
Effectively treats mature or prematurely ageing skin, including signs of skin ageing such as:
• Fine lines or wrinkles
It also treats skin conditions such as acne scarring, uneven skin tone and uneven skin texture.
Dermalogica Rapid Reveal Peel is available from Icon Beauty and we will be offering a 10% discount until the 30th November 2018. Pick yours up for only £71.70 (normal RRP £79.00)
Reveal your most radiant skin with a professional grade at-home peel! Come and say hello and we will happily answer any questions you may have.