Sensitive skin is everywhere, with nearly half of the global population describing their skin as sensitive. In answer to this, Dermalogica has created the powerful UltraCalming line, to visibly reduce redness whilst also restoring balance to sensitive skin.
What is it?
New Redness Relief Essence is lightweight like a toner but concentrated like a serum. This soothing and refreshing formula helps to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier against redness, discomfort and dehydration.
What does it do?
- Visibly reduces the appearance of redness.
- Boosts hydration and helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Calms, soothes and balances skin.
- Liquorice Root – soothes irritation.
- Piperonyl Glucoside – helps reduce redness.
- Naturally-antioxidant oat-derived Avenanthramides and Beta Glucan along with Vitamin E – help soothe and relieve skin irritation, redness and discomfort.
- Sage Extract – boosts recovery of the skin’s protective lipid barrier.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – hydrates skin to help relieve irritation from dryness.
How to apply:
- Shake well before use.
- After cleansing, dispense a small amount into palms and press gently over face, neck and chest.
- Use twice daily for continuous relief.
Dermalogica Prisma Redness Relief Essence is now available from Icon Beauty and we will be offering a 10% discount until 30th June 2019. Pop in and pick up yours for £34.20 (RRP £38.00)