We Are Re-Opening On Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Further to the most recent Government guidelines, we are now able to re-open from Wednesday 2nd December. Our number one priority is you and our team, and we will continue to have all the appropriate procedures in place to keep you safe, and ensure you feel as relaxed and welcome as always.
To book your appointment call the salon on 0117 924 5566. If we are not available to answer the phone, please leave a message along with your name and number, and we will call you back ASAP
We have missed you all and can’t wait to see you again very soon.
Lucy and the Icon Beauty Team
When the salon reopens on 2nd December, our number one priority as always will be you and the team we have here. To help protect you, we have introduced policies designed to reassure you we have all the appropriate procedures in place to keep you safe, and ensure you feel as relaxed and welcome as always.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment – ideally only a couple of minutes early. For the time being our waiting rooms will not be open and we will only be allowing a maximum of 2 clients in the reception area at any one time. Please note if you are late for your appointment, we may have to cancel it, as we have adapted the booking schedule to allow the least contact between clients as possible.
- During this time, we ask you to come to your appointment alone as we will not have the capacity to look after children, family, or friends.
- If you have not paid for your appointment in advance, we will ask you to pay on arrival via contactless card. We will not be accepting cash payments.
- Please only bring to your appointment what you really need. We would really appreciate it if you could leave unnecessary bags, scarfs, jewellery etc at home.
- When in your treatment room and during your appointment, please wear a face mask. If you do not have one or forget to bring one, you will be able to purchase one in reception.
- On arrival please use the hand sanitiser in the reception area.
- The bathrooms in the salon will be open, but we ask you to only use them if you really need to as they will need to be thoroughly cleaned after each visit.
- We have reviewed our cancellation policy in line with new health considerations and will never penalise a client who is ill. If you show any Covid-19 symptoms, please call the salon on 0117 924 5566 and cancel your appointment. We also ask you to follow the Government Test & Trace guidelines. Please be assured, if you have paid for your appointment in advance you will receive a full refund.
- If you cannot make your appointment for any other reason, please let us know at the very earliest opportunity. We will be operating at a reduced capacity for the foreseeable future and it will allow us to offer the appointment to someone else on the waiting list.
- To optimise social distancing, we have reorganised the salon with regards to layout and flow. We have introduced a one-way system; all clients will come in through the main entrance and exit through the adjacent door further down the corridor.
- All therapists will wear masks and appropriate PPE throughout the duration of your treatment and will remain in their own treatment room.
- There will be a maximum 2 customers in the reception area at any one time and appointments will be spaced out to avoid clients encountering each other.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the reception area and in all treatment rooms, along with paper towels in all bathrooms.
- To reduce any unnecessary risk, we have temporarily removed all magazines and will not be able to offer clients any refreshments (so sorry!)
- All door handles and treatment rooms will be cleaned with medical grade disinfectant after every appointment.
- All bathrooms will be cleaned with medical grade disinfectant after each visit.
- No cash payments will be taken. Payment will either be taken over the phone when the appointment is made or by contactless card on arrival.
- All staff will practice frequent handwashing before, during and after each treatment.
- The salon entrance will be permanently staffed, and we will operate a strict appointment only policies – no walk-in appointments will be available.
The purpose of these policies is to reassure you that Icon Beauty is committed to continually following the most up to date Government guidelines available, and as these relax, we will also adapt. These changes are not forever and by all of us doing our little bit we can hopefully help accelerate a return to a more normal!
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Lucy and the team.