To ensure everyone’s visit with us is as relaxing as possible, we ask that all mobile phones are silenced or switched off and noise is kept to a minimum whilst in the salon and treatment areas.
We know your children are fantastic little people and understand how complicated child care arrangements can be. Well behaved children are always welcome, however Icon Beauty cannot assume any responsibility for the well-being of your child during your visit. Please note the guardian assumes all liability for any damages incurred. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If for whatever reason you do need to cancel your appointment, we would greatly appreciate 24 hours’ notice. Our team will then be able to adjust their schedules accordingly and we may be able to accommodate clients on our waiting list. We do of course understand that unavoidable issues sometimes come up and will always do our best to work with you in case of an emergency. Last minute cancellations or ‘no shows’ will be charged a cancellation fee;
– Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of reserved appointment(s)
– ‘No shows’ will be charged 100% of service amount
All Gift Vouchers purchased are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase and must be redeemed within this time.
- They can be used in full or part payment towards any treatment chosen.
- We are unable to extend the voucher after the expiry period.
A 50% deposit may be required at the point of booking for the following:
- Evening and weekend appointments over 1 hour
- Daytime appointments over 2 hours
- Appointments for 2 or more people